All opinions and views mentioned on Inthefrow are my own (Victoria Magrath) and they are mentioned for information, enjoyment and reviewing purposes only. Everybody has their own opinions and these are mine. I do not wish to offend or insult anybody by what I write concerning products; I am just offering my review and opinion on particular products and how they work for me.
I want to create a reliable and trustworthy source of beauty information for all of my loyal readers and I will never be paid or incentivised to speak positively about a product if I do not agree. I want my readers to feel as though they can trust what I say, and that they are not being sold products for the sake of it. I too am a blog reader, and I would hate to feel as though someone was lying to my face; therefore I follow the same principal. I will be constructive in my opinions but if I really dislike a product, then I will say so. In some cases, if I really dislike them, I will sometimes choose not to feature them entirely, as it would be a waste of my own time doing so, and the readers time, reading them. I only feature items that I feel deserve to be featured in some way or form.
Any posts written by alternative authors will be labelled as guest post, otherwise they are all written by myself.
The images are included in relevant posts to better the viewers experience and belong to this blog and author. Please do not use any of the imagery for professional purposes or material. If you would like to use any of the images on Inthefrow, go ahead but please credit and link back to my blog. I will make sure that any external images are credited from their sources. However incase of any discrepancy, please use the contact information above to report the findings. I will immediately take the necessary actions. All contact information can be found in the tabs above.
Terms and Conditions: For the Givenchy Beauty Hamper Competition running from the 9th-16th February.
- This promotion is open to all those aged 18 or over resident in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
- Promotional Period: The entry period for the Competition commences Thursday 9th February 2017 at 9am GMT to Thursday 16th February 2017 at 23.59pm
- The Participant is allowed only one posting per person, and there will be a total of 4 winners
- No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid Instagram account are required.
- To Enter:
- To participate, the Participant must enter the Competition via their own valid Instagram account.
- Participants must take a picture of their lip marks or of the graffiti (graffiti will be available only in London, Manchester and Birmingham) and tag one of the influencers/retailers promoting the competition. The influencer/retailer needs to be tagged in the picture and the two hashtags #RougeInterdit and #IWasHere_TheGame needs to be added to the post.
- The four winners will receive each a beauty hamper worth over £300.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
- Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
a) contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b) refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
c) include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc);
d) include the names, likenesses, photographs, videos or similar of any individual without their express permission
e) represent a danger to health and safety; and
f) include any link to inappropriate drinking.
- Each winner will be chosen by the influencer/retailer
- Winner notification: The winners will be notified by being tagged in the influencer/retailer post
- Winners will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter will close this event without providing prize to winner.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of prize acceptance and delivery address confirmation.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- All Participants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by them as a result of participation in the Competition (including without accessing the Internet). Costs to enter the Competition via the Internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any participant entering the competition.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.