10 Places I Want to Visit Before I'm 30
- Australia. Nowhere specifically, just somewhere on the continent that looks as amazing as I have seen in the pictures. Surfing, sandy beaches, sunshine, super hot men in board shorts. Which of those four S’s don’t I love?!
- Alaska. Im not going with an ‘A’ theme here – it just looks absolutely incredible. I might love my warm beach holidays for the paradise vibes, but I think I would always choose a more scenic location if I could. Mountains, lakes, waterfalls; any natural structure that blows your mind. And it seems that Alaska might just have a lot of those!
- New Zealand. A lot of the people I know who have definitely got a case of the travel bug have travelled across to NZ and can’t rave about it enough. From what I have heard, it is like an England on heat, with so much greenery and countryside but on a scale that can’t be described. And if LOTR is anything to go off, it looks drop dead gorgeous.
- Bora Bora. Probably top of my list. As you know, I’m a tad obsessed with the Maldives and I’ve been hiding it from you, but I’m actually heading back there in two weeks! But, Bora Bora looks like somewhere that could give the Maldives a run for its money. Honestly, probably like a lot of the world, I became interested in a trip to the French Polynesian Isle after those Justin Bieber pics and it shot right to the top of my list.
5. Sweden. The majority of my favourite bloggers are from Sweden and let’s just say that they definitely won when it came to the gene pool. How can so many beautiful people live in just one place? But aside from that, I have had so many recommendations to visit. They have big Metropolitan cities alongside incredible countryside and nature, and that is all I’m after!
6. Finland. In fact I could name all of the Scandinavian countries here as they would all be on the list, but it is Finland that has all that incredible snowy, dog-sled imagery that I absolutely have to see for myself. I have seen so many images of those glass igloo cabins in the woods that look straight up at the star studded sky, and it looks like the most romantic scene I have ever seen!
7. Burano, Italy. After avidly flicking through OhhCouture’s instagram feed with huge heart eyes last month, Burano went super high on my travel list. All of those bright pastel coloured houses as far as the eye could see, and Venice-esque canals, it looked like a total dream. I dare anyone to travel there and not take an amazing photograph!
8. Mexico. I have been so close to Mexico having visited Florida Keys and I was so eager to actually see it for myself. The Mayan Temples are astounding and I can imagine just how jaw-dropping they must be to see in the flesh. If you have ever watched the Fountain, which if you haven’t you really should, (it’s my absolute fave film), I imagine that the temples look pretty similar to the locations in that movie. Cancun and Tulum are my must-visits.
9. Pig Island, Bahamas. So many Instagrammers and bloggers have visited this blue water, white beach haven, filled with swimming pigs. They are literally all just chilling on the beach and swimming up to boats. Is this real life? I certainly hope so, and I really need to see it. Staniel Rents is the hotel that I have seen time and time again that looks amazing in this area, and I’m pretty sure that they do excursions to Pig Beach – I need to book asap!
10. The Seychelles. Another paradise Isle and a place I have been recommended by those who have visited the Maldives and feel that it is even more impressive. And if that’s the case, it must be absolutely insane! White beaches, turquoise water and palm trees. It’s literally how you would imagine yourself on a deserted Island.