On a cold, rainy, winters evening in Manchester, there’s nothing that I love more than to get cosy in my PJ’s and search through my favourite beauty and fashion stores for treats and new, exciting products. If I had the money, I would happily click add to bag on every single one, but instead I stick to adding to the majority to my wish list. Whilst it was Christmas, I figured I might share with you my 10 Christmas wish list picks and maybe inspire you with some of the gorgeous products. In case you wanted to pick some up for yourself, they can all be found at Selfridges.
1. The cute Bumble and Bumble case above is a Limited edition styling set retailing at £30 and includes a surf spray, grooming creme, thickening hairspray and shine finishing spray. I love the packaging of Bb products and this is just so adorable and a perfect way to try more of the products.
2. This Azature Nail polish in black diamond looks beautiful. Jet black with silver glitter like diamonds, retailing at £17. I love the packaging and the bottle design and it just looks so glamorous. Definitely a special occasion polish.
3. The Dior Poudre Shimmer All Over Face Powder below is in Rose Diamond and is such a beautiful mixture of highlighting pinks and creams. Perfect as a cute baby pink blush and even better as a cream highlighter for the cheek and brow bones. It retails for £32 but I think it would last for months and months.
4. The Guerlain Meteorites Perles du Dragon sells me the product from just the name to be honest. When I saw the colours and the style of the product, I was sold. It looks absolutely beautiful. Perhaps similar shades to those in the Dior Poudre, but these are loose pearls in a gorgeous Guerlain casing. Slightly pricey at £37.50 but again I bet it would last for a long time, would be easy to carry around and would make you happy each time you reached for it in your make up bag.
5. I recently got to smell the Lancome La View est Belle scent and fell in love. A very sweet, candy smell that reminded me of Flowerbomb mixed with Miss Dior. This set is £56 for the 50ml bottle and 200ml body lotion. I would love this for Christmas, please Santa.
6. The Lancome lipstick from the Rouge in Love collection have such lovely packaging and beautiful colours, I was drawn in straight away. I personally love this shade – Rouge valentine, a sexy, deep pink rouge. Perfect for dinner dates or a night out with your favourite LBD. I have been looking for the perfect red shade for a while, and I think this is definitely it. They are £21 so quite pricey for a lipstick, but I would keep it for special occasions so it would definitely last me a while.
7. I adore these little MAC kits they have recently brought out for Christmas. This one is called Fabulousness: 5 Warm Eyes and consists of five beautiful Christmassy and complimentary eye shadow shades. The compact is in a cream satin and looks so glamorous and adorable. The eyeshadows would make so many lovely makeup combinations, I personally love the dark cranberry colour. It retails for £32 but I guess you do get five shades and a cute little case. It would also be perfect as a Christmas gift for someone else – men take note please.
8. This golden tan bronzer from Trish Mcevoy is a more affordable £22 and I really like the retro style packaging. The shade of the bronzer really attracted me too it, and I like that I haven’t seen too much hype about this product before, yet it looks really gorgeous. I’d really like to try it to see how pigmented it is, as it looks like it could make your skin look radiant.
9. I am currently obsessed with Ciate after opening my Ciate Advent calendar every morning, but this set looks absolutely perfect. It is called Velvet Manicure in shade Berry Poncho and is a velvet coating for your nails. It is a fantastic idea and the promotional shots of the velvet matt purple nails is stunning. I think I might have to pick this up as soon as possible. It is currently sold out so keep your eyes open.
10. My tenth and final product in my wishlist is the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation and a product I have been intrigued about for a while. After the enormous success of the Touche Eclat Concealer Pen, it was an obvious and brilliant idea to bring out a foundation to match. The bottle costs £28, but for a one off foundation treat I think it would be well worth it. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I get my hands on at least one of these products for Christmas.
Have you made an Xmas Wish List? Are any of these products on it?